Dental Nurse Advert – Euston, London
Dental Nurse required for full time, permanent opportunity.
We have an immediate opportunity for a qualified GDC registered dental nurse to join our friendly team full or part-time. We are a mixed NHS and PRIVATE practice offering a variety of treatments.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work well alone, on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials
· Excellent organisational skills, accountability, flexibility and a willingness to learn
· Strong IT skills (SOE experience preferred but not essential).
· Full GDC registration / indemnity etc
· Up to date knowledge of current CQC compliance requirements.
· Enthusiasm about providing a high standard of care to our patients.
We are providing:
· A great opportunity to work alongside our friendly professional team.
· Annual BLS & AED training for all staff
· On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
· Career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills
· A very competitive salary from £17,680 to £20,800 depending on your experience
· The position has an opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Euston London
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.45pm depending on the list.
Required experience: Minimum of at least 6months of nursing. Knowledge of SOE operating systems would be beneficial. It is however not essential as full training will be provided.
Required licence or certification: Valid GDC registration