We have an immediate opportunity for a qualified GDC registered dental nurse to join a friendly team.
Full -time (Harley Street) Salary up to 28k
Private practice offering a variety of treatments including oral surgery, sedation, cosmetic treatments like implants, veneers and more. The ideal candidate must have cosmetic dentistry experience.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well alone, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials
- Excellent organisational skills, accountability, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills (SOE experience preferred but not essential).
- Full GDC registration / indemnity
- Up to date knowledge of current CQC compliance requirements.
- Enthusiasm about providing a high standard of care to our patients.
- Friendly attitude.
We are providing:
- A great opportunity to work alongside our friendly professional team.
- On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- A very competitive salary depending on your experience/skill sets. Up to 28k for the right candidate
- Career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills
- The position has the opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Harley Street
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:45 – 18:00
Required experience: Minimum of at least one year of nursing. SOE operating systems would be beneficial. It is however not essential as full training will be provided.
Required licence or certification: Valid GDC registration