We have an immediate opportunity for qualified GDC registered dental nurses to join our friendly team full -time (Putney) Private practice offering a variety of treatments including oral surgery, sedation, cosmetic treatments like implants, veneers and more.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work well alone, on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials
· Excellent organisational skills, accountability, flexibility and a willingness to learn
· Strong IT skills (R4 experience preferred but not essential).
· Full GDC registration / indemnity etc
· Up to date knowledge of current CQC compliance requirements.
· Enthusiasm about providing a high standard of care to our patients.
· Friendly attitude.
We are providing:
· A great opportunity to work alongside our friendly professional team.
· Annual BLS & AED training to all staff
· ILS and SAAD and in-house training to those needing it in their role if working within the sedation team
· On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
· A very competitive salary depending on your experience/skill sets
· Career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills
· The position has the opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 07:30 – 14:00 /14:00 – 20:00 / 08.00 – 20:00, the odd Saturday
Required experience: Minimum of at least one year of nursing. SOE operating systems would be beneficial. It is however not essential as full training will be provided.
Required licence or certification: Valid GDC registration