We have an immediate opportunity for a Trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly team in Temple, London WC2R
You will be required to demonstrate, good communication and interpersonal skills, a willingness to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to assist dentists in all dental procedures.
- Carry out instruments cleaning, disinfection and sterilization.
- Keep an eye on the stock dental materials and make new orders when required.
- Carry out the daily and weekly and their paper work needed.
We are providing:
- A great opportunity to work alongside our friendly professional team.
- On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills
- The position has the opportunity for growth.
Working hours: 40 hours in a week (9.00 – 18.00 and 1 hour lunch break)
Computer software: R4
Salary starts from £9/h
Qualification: Nurses enrolled in Diploma for dental nursing
Please send your updated CV as soon as possible so we can schedule you for an interview with practice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour