UPPER NORWOOD SE19: DENTAL NURSE REQUIRED FOR A FULL-TIME PERMANENT
Dental Nurse required for a full-time permanent opportunity.
Monday – Friday, working hours 08:00 – 17:00
We have an immediate opportunity for qualified GDC registered dental nurses, with reception experience to join our friendly team full -time. We are a mixed NHS and PRIVATE practice offering a variety of treatments.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work well alone, on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials
• Excellent organisational skills, accountability, flexibility and a willingness to learn
• Strong IT skills (SOE experience preferred but not essential).
• Full GDC registration / indemnity etc
• Up to date knowledge of current CQC compliance requirements.
• Enthusiasm about providing a high standard of care to our patients.
• Friendly attitude.
We are providing:
• A great opportunity to work alongside our friendly professional team.
• Annual BLS & AED training to all staff
• ILS and SAAD and in-house training to those needing it in their role if working within the sedation team
• On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
• A very competitive salary depending on your experience/skill sets
• Career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills
• The position has the opportunity for growth.