Dental Nurse/Receptionist required for a full-time permanent opportunity.
We have an immediate opportunity for qualified GDC registered dental nurses, with reception experience to join our friendly team full -time. We are a mixed NHS and PRIVATE practice offering a variety of treatments including oral surgery, sedation, cosmetic treatments like implants, veneers and more.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work well alone, on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials
· Excellent organisational skills, accountability, flexibility and a willingness to learn
· Strong IT skills (R4 experience preferred but not essential).
· Full GDC registration / indemnity etc
· Up to date knowledge of current CQC compliance requirements.
· Enthusiasm about providing a high standard of care to our patients.
· Friendly attitude.
We are providing:
· A great opportunity to work alongside our friendly professional team.
· Annual BLS & AED training to all staff
· ILS and SAAD and in-house training to those needing it in their role if working within the sedation team
· On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
· A very competitive salary ranging from £17,680 to £24,960 depending on your experience/skill sets
· Career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills
· The position has the opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Part or Full-time
Location: Watford, Herts
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.45pm with the exception of Thursday when we have open till later.
Required experience: Minimum of at least one year of nursing and reception as the role will involve reception duties. So knowledge of R4 operating systems would be beneficial. It is however not essential as full training will be provided.
Required licence or certification: Valid GDC registration